Divine Natural Wellness LLC
Aiyana L. Brown, NMD
Dr Brown is a board-certified Family Medicine doctor with over 10 years of experience in Naturopathic Medicine. He has received training through Southwest Naturopathic Medicine and has worked under some of the most experienced Naturopathic clinicians in Arizona. Her desire to serve her patients more resulted in establishing Divine Natural Wellness LLC in January of 2020. As a Naturopathic Doctor, her areas of interest are medical cannabis, acupuncture, IV and injectables, Men's and Women's Health and Weight Loss.
She thinks of herself more as an advocate for health, focusing on helping patients establish and maintain healthy lifestyles. Her desire is to educate and partner with her patients to be accountable for their own health. Dr. Brown devotes a portion of her time away from her practice to community outreach promoting health and wellness to targeted groups in the low income and church communities.
Divine Natural Wellness LLC is a patient centered/focused Naturopathic practice where we seek to treat the cause of illness and not the symptoms to attain a cure. Our physicians and staff are highly trained and are among the leading experts in Naturopathic Medicine
???Extensive training ????
Latest Clinic News:
Mobile Medical Marijuana Certification Clinics Wednesdays at The Wellness Spot
Get a Medical Marijuana Patient Card in Arizona
🌿 Learn how to get a medical marijuana card in Arizona by following the 3 simple steps below. A medical marijuana card is sometimes referred to as a “green card” or “license.”
Obtain an Arizona Medical Cannabis Card
How much does a medical marijuana card cost? There are two fees:
– The state charges $150 for a card (which is valid for 2 years). It’s only $75 if on SNAP (food stamps).
– Doctors charge approx $75-$150 for an appointment where you get your qualifying condition (listed below) approved for medical marijuana use. A doctor appointment is needed every time you get a card (whether the card is new or being renewed).
Step 1: Do you qualify for medical marijuana in Arizona?
To get a medical marijuana card in Arizona you must meet these qualifying conditions:
– Must be 18 years or older (if under 18, you must have a legal guardian register as your caregiver)
– Must have a valid Arizona Driver’s License or Arizona Identification Card
– Must have an Arizona residential address
– Must have at least one of the qualifying conditions listed below:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Agitation of Alzheimer’s disease
A chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition or the treatment for a chronic or debilitating disease or medical condition that causes:
Cachexia or wasting syndrome
Chronic pain (arthritis, migraines, etc)
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Seizures, including those from epilepsy
Severe or persistent muscle spasms, including those characteristic of multiple sclerosis
– Proceed to Step 2 if you think you qualify. If you’re not sure, contact a medical marijuana doctor
Step 2: Find Arizona marijuana doctors
– Choose a medical marijuana doctor in Arizona and schedule an appointment.
– If the doctor approves you for a medical marijuana card at the appointment, they will submit the required documents to the Dept. of Health Services for you, in which case, you’ve completed the process and your Arizona medical marijuana card will be mailed to you within 10 business days.
– If they do not submit the required documents for you, then get a signed Physician Certification Form from the doctor and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Submit application for a medical marijuana card
– If your doctor doesn’t submit your Physician Certification Form and the other required documents to the Dept. of Health Services’ website for you, then you must do it here.
– Once submitted, you will receive an email with your digital medical marijuana card. You can check its status on the ADHS’s website here.
That’s it! Congratulations! Now what?… Now you need to find where to legally obtain medical marijuana in Arizona.
Acupuncture Clinics Coming Soon!
Acupuncture is a technique in which practitioners stimulate specific points on the body—most often by inserting thin needles through the skin.
Benefits of Acupuncture:
IV's and Injectable Clinics Coming Soon!
Jun 24, 2023
I'm a paragraph. Click here to add your own text and edit me. It’s easy. Just click “Edit Text” or double click me to add your own content and make changes to the font. Feel free to drag and drop me anywhere you like on your page. I’m a great place for you to tell a story and let your users know a little more about you.